Neste's financing consists of the following credit programs.
|Time||Amount, MEUR||Coupon rate||Issue price||Joint lead managers|
|7 year fixed rate green note||1/2021||500||0.750||98.987||Barclays Bank Ireland PLC, Citigroup Global Markets Limited and Nordea Bank Abp|
|7 year fixed rate note||1/2017||400||1.500||99.947||BNP Paribas, ING Bank N.V. and Nordea Bank AB (Publ)|
Revolving credit facility 2019
Revolving Credit Facility with a margin linked to greenhouse gas emissions reduction target
- EUR 1.2 billion
- Tenor 5 years with two 1-year extension options
- Co-ordinators: Barclays Bank Ireland PLC, Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and Danske Bank A/S
- Bookrunners and Mandated Lead Arrangers: Barclays Bank Ireland PLC, BNP Paribas, Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Danske Bank A/S, DBS Bank Ltd, HSBC, ING, Nordea, OP Corporate Bank plc, SEB, Swedbank, and UniCredit
Domestic commercial paper program
- Total of EUR 400 million unsecured short term notes with maturities less than one year
- Dealers: OP Corporate Bank, Nordea, Danske Bank, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ), Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) and Swedbank AB (publ), Helsinki Branch.
Overdraft facilities for bank accounts with selected cash pool banks
Max. EUR 50 million per bank totalling EUR 150 million