Stakeholder cooperation covers all our operations. It is part of our daily work and management. Understanding the views and expectations of our stakeholders plays a crucial role in the success of our company and the acceptability of our operations. We aim for continuous, active and open dialogue with our stakeholders and regularly seek external views on our operations.
We regularly evaluate our sustainability topics along with these groups in our materiality assessment process. Active engagement is essential for us throughout our value chain and in the collaboration with suppliers and non-governmental organizations.
Read more about Neste's stakeholder engagement:
Our key stakeholders are:
- Corporate customers and consumers
- Analysts and shareholders
- Policymakers, authorities, and legislators
- Suppliers and contractors
- NGOs, industry associations and cooperation bodies
- Universities and research organizations
- Local communities
- Our own personnel and management
Read more about our stakeholder collaboration from the Sustainability Report 2021, from pages 37-42