Customer relationship management
We collect Personal Data for managing our customer relationship with you. In the majority of cases, we receive the Personal Data from you directly, for example when you buy products or services from us or our distributors.
For customer acquisition purposes, we collect contact information from third party company websites. We also use data (including Personal Data) purchased from third parties. In such cases, the third party has confirmed that they have received consent to collect and disclose the data.
We use Personal Data (and other data) that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data, for one or more of the following purposes:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information and respond to your questions on Products or Services that you request from us and information on new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events, and features or offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To provide you with the products, services, or information that you have requested.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To send you emails and newsletters with product, service, company, and other information.
- To provide you with information on new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events, newsletters, press releases, features, offers, and other promotional material that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To respond to your questions or other requests.
- To notify you about changes to our Site, our policies, terms or any products or Services we offer or provide though it. To notify you about information regarding or changes to our Website, our policies, terms, or any products or Services we offer or provide, or regarding your account.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our Site, Services, and/or products.
- To provide directed marketing communications for you in other online services or platforms, such as Facebook.
- To contact you regarding applications, registrations, and notifications for competitions, prize draws, sweepstakes, contests, promotions, or the like, in which you may or have participated.
- To request your participation in surveys, focus groups, or other initiatives which help us to gather information used to develop and enhance our products and Services.
- For event registration, scheduling, event attendance, administration and related purposes.
- To serve relevant information to you when you visit our Site or other third-party sites (including social media platforms).
- To contact you about our own and third-parties’ products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To enhance and improve our products and Services, for example, by performing internal research, analyzing usage trends and measuring demographics and interests.
- For internal purposes, such as Site and system administration or internal audits and reviews.
- For analyzing how the Services are used, diagnosing Service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Services.
- To provide statistics about the usage levels of the Site and other related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include information which will allow you to be identified.
- To notify you of data privacy incidents or provide you with legally required information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe and for which we obtain your consent when you provide the information.
To provide you the services or products you have ordered with us. This includes taking your order, delivering your order, and processing invoices and transactions relating to that order. Where necessary, we also use your Personal Data for collecting overdue payments from you. All these actions result from the contract we have with you and they are necessary for fulfilling our obligations arising from our customer relationship with you.
- To provide you with important product information in Safety Data Sheets.
- To send you marketing communications, such as surveys and newsletters, and engage in market research which is relevant for maintaining our customer relationship with you – always according to your communication preferences. You always have the right to opt-out from such communication by contacting us.
- Applicable laws require us to carry out appropriate due diligence for complying with economic sanctions, preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing, and to report suspicious business operations to the applicable authorities.
In order to ensure that we process accurate information about you, we use the services of third-party service providers to supplement the information you have provided to us and keep it up to date. We also share your personal data with our third-party delivery providers to enable effortless and efficient communication between our customer and delivery providers - as our customer this is for your best interest. Processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest in providing you with our products and services, to improve customer experience. Our service providers who receive Personal Data from us are under a written agreement to maintain your Personal Data as confidential and to use it only to provide their services to us.